The Curio-city Collective is a non-profit initiative and a labour of love to build conversations on collective and individual well-being in Indian cities. We depend on you – our listeners, our readers, our community of supporters – to fund and run this effort. We would be grateful if you could explore some of the options below and also consider offering us monetary support.
1. Donate to TCC, become part of our family: Write to us at email@example.com or message us on 63007-11451 for our bank details to make a one-time transfer. We are currently not able to give you a tax exemption, we await our tax exemption certificates.
Join our TCC family list, they contribute by becoming a part of our regular donor list, someone we can reach out to with new ideas and thoughts about projects we might be developing.
To give you a sense of our costs:
– Podcast editing: Each 10k donation supports the editing of one 40 minute podcast episode plus an extra of 15 minutes.
– Podcast research and writing: Each 7k donation supports the research and writing of an episode (40 mins) and its bonus episode (15 mins).
– Podcast series: 50k can help us create specialised podcasts on niche topics related to our collective well-being.
– Online Campaign: 6k supports our online campaign space for the podcasts for 2 months.
2. Tipping Jar: If you want to make a quick small donation (amounts up to Rs.5000/-) of appreciation, you can use our Instamojo account.
3. Other ways to support/contribute:
– Be an ambassador of TCC: Share our work with a wider audience, consider how you can embody and share the ideas reflected in the TCC space.
– Share your skills, ideas and other resources: We are happy to invite people who might be willing to partner or volunteer their time, resources and skills with us. We are currently not able to pay but will be happy to acknowledge your support in the best possible manner.