The Curio-City Collective* offers people the ability to choose and construct their own unique journeys towards ‘transformative change’ by extending them access to a learning eco-system of podcasts, events, resources and courses. Our learning ecosystem brings together multiple mediums and methods of learning and engagement under the vision of fostering a culture of reflection, education and action.
Our aim is to nurture connections and work towards transformative change by:
- Creating rich and diverse content
- Building and supporting communities of care and practice
- Fostering communication
- Nurturing conversations
Our work is inspired by the following principles:
- Support heterogeneity and abundance for all forms of life on Earth, inspiring ways that allow for living in harmony with nature
- Enhance inter-connectedness and care in human systems
- Enrich attention in order to foster holistic lifelong learning and growth
- Take a full-bodied, deliberate and non-violent approach
- Democratise, preserve and revitalise diverse forms of knowledge and action
For more details download our brochure.
*We are registered as The Thinking Caterpillar Trust in Bengaluru, India.